1. Take the skin off the salmon (at least I prefer it without the skin).
2. Wash and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Put frying pan on medium to low heat.
4. Pour a small amount of olive oil in the pan (just enough to coat the pan).
5. Season one side of the salmon with Himalayan salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
6. Put the seasoned side down on pan. Cook for 9 minutes.
7. Season the upside with the same seasoning.
8. Flip away from you and cook the other side for 9 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degree F.
9. Serve with your favorite vegetables 🥦🥬🥒