One Pot Ground Turkey Recipe:
* 1.33 lbs Butterball Ground Turkey ( 93% LEAN / 7 % FAT )
* Frozen Peas & Carrots * Frozen Broccoli
* 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Liquid aminos, Himalayan salt, Garlic Powder to taste
1. Heat skillet over medium heat.
2. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
3. Add ground Turkey to heated oil and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes ( until turkey is brown).
4. Add frozen peas & carrots to your liking and mix in.
5. Add salt and garlic powder to taste.
6. Add two whole eggs and stir until eggs are cooked.
7. Add frozen broccoli ( you can use your favorite vegetables ).
8 Finally add liquid aminos to taste.
9 Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
This dish can be eaten as a full meal or if you need extra carbs you can add some rice to it! Let me know in the comments if you have tried it and what you think!
Remember to SUBSCRIBE & CLICK the Bell so that you can get notifications on future videos.